If you’re interested in a legitimate work from home job then read on to learn about AAA opportunities available right now! AAA is typically known as the company to call for roadside assistance (think flat tires and locking your keys in your car).
In all reality they actually offer their customers a huge range of options that are way more than rescuing you and your car. Here are some examples how work from home as help desk agent:
Now, this work from Home opportunity with AAA is for job seekers that have got some travel experience and the ability to travel to Hamilton, New Jersey, for six weeks of paid training.
Apply for This Travel Help Desk Work-From-Home Job With AAA Club Alliance
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Accurately answering and processing customer phone calls and emails
- Complete customer travel reservations using appropriate software
- Resolve booking or reservation issues
- Assist customers with navigating the Travel website
- Participate in user testing of new systems and procedures
- Assist with training of Level 1 agents
Applicants for this position must have:
- Creative problem-solving skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of travel experience
- Two to four years of customer experience
- Knowledge of PC-based computer systems, GDS systems and the internet
If hired for this job, you can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Set schedule with one Saturday or Sunday included
- Three weeks of paid time off in the first year
- 401(k) with company matching
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Apply here for the Travel Help Desk Agent full time work from home job at AAA Club Alliance.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, one of the largest personal finance websites. We help millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. In 2016, Inc. 500 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the No. 1 fastest-growing private media company in the U.S.