Flipping Blogs for Profit – Ebook
You’ve heard of flipping, haven’t you? I first heard the term “flipping” about a decade ago when I got really into HGTV. I started seeing people buy houses, fix them up, then sell “flip” them for a profit.
I thought it was all pretty cool and pondered the idea of doing it myself one day. Then I came back to reality, realizing the huge amount of work and time it required and that these people were doing this as their jobs.
Fast forward until now. I’m in my second year of flipping and have earned over six figures doing it! Yes, six figures! Imagine if you had a six figure salary OR an extra six figures you earned on the side, in addition to your full time job. Well, you can totally do it!
The flipping I’m talking about is:
- Very lucrative
- Can be done part time or full time
- Very little out of pocket cost
- Can be scaled up quickly
What is it?
You probably guessed by the title of this post. It’s blog flipping!
Here’s how it works…
Blog Flipping Explained
Just as I talked about flipping in my house flipping scenario above, blog flipping works the same way.
You buy or build a blog, fix it up, then sell it for a profit.
I love it because it’s become an opportunity for me to connect with peers in the industry (blogging), make friends, learn A LOT about blogging, and sales, and now, teach others!
I’m gonna unveil my secret process for flipping blogs for profit. My quick guide will make you want to dive in TODAY! And, you totally can.
You’ll see that flipping blogs for profit is an EXCELLENT source of income and fun to do.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll need money
- You’ll need time
- You’ll need patience
Money. Yes, money is needed. You can’t do this entirely for free, there is some cost involved. Don’t worry though, it’s super affordable. Here are some costs that you’ll incur:
- Buying a site: cost for the purchase
- Building a site: costs for blog setup (hosting, domain, etc.)
- Fixing up the site: costs for plugins (optional), photography (optional), design (optional), content (optional), etc. You noticed all of these are optional. That’s because you can get every one of these for free! So, it’s your choice, get the free version or pay for an upgraded version.
- Selling your site: costs for sale which can include broker fees, transfer fees, commissions, etc.
Time. You need to have the availability to work on this project. You can work it full time or part time, your choice. I have flipped sites in 30 days and I’ve flipped sites in 3 years. When you decide to sell is up to you but I’ll give you some helpful pointers in the guide.
Patience. Just so you know, you just don’t buy or build your site, fix it up, then see results immediately. This can happen but it’s not guaranteed. You will have to be patient as traffic pours in, sales flood through, etc. Don’t let this scare you off. There’s no minimum amount of time you have to wait to flip. You can do it in a week if you want to. In the quick guide, I’ll show you the signs that tell you that your ready to flip and what to do when it’s time.
Who’s this for:
- Bloggers that are interested in selling their existing blog
- Entrepreneurs or wantrepreneurs interested in foraying into this industry of blog flipping
- Anybody that wants to earn extra money
- The blog flipping process, start to finish
- Tips for purchasing a site
- Tips for building a site
- Tips for selling the site
- My exact strategy that has made me six figures from flipping
- The most profitable blog niches
- Essentials to include in your blog
- Requirements and costs involved (in-depth)
Like I said, I’ve made six figures. I use the same rinse and repeat process every time and I’m teaching it to you!
How Much Is it?
This guide is $19.95 My goal was to make it affordable for everyone. It’s a digital download so as soon as you buy, it’s instantly delivered to you 24/7!